You can find answers to all of the common questions from the Librarians and Computer Technicians at Ask a Librarian!
There are also several ways you can ask for help:
- Stop by any NWTC Library during Library hours (Green Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Marinette).
- Call the main NWTC Library number 920-498-5493 or 1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493. (Sturgeon Bay 920-746-4911 and Marinette 715-732-3647)
- Email Ask.Library@nwtc.edu
- Text 920-288-2ASK (920-288-2275)
- Chat online at Ask a Librarian
The NWTC Library staff are happy to help you with computers, printing, finding resources, evaluating resources, using sources in your homework, and citing them properly.
The Libraries also have many popular textbooks available for 2-hour checkout inside the Library.