You can easily schedule appointments with Library staff by using Starfish, calling, emailing, or dropping by the Library! Appointments allow you to have dedicated time with Library staff to answer your questions in depth.
Schedule in Starfish
- Login to Blackboard and click on the Starfish tab.
- Click Success Network at the left side of any Starfish page.
- In the Search box, enter Library and search.
- Once found, click on the blue horizontal banner title "Library (Resources and Computer Help)
- There is a directory of the Library Staff:
- Choose Julie Chapman for research assistance.
- Choose Bev Mueller or Carole Parish for technology help.
- Choose Toni Severson in Marinette.
- Choose Sally Collins or Jenni White in Sturgeon Bay.
- Click Schedule Appointment in the person's biography to make an appointment with that staff member.
- Available meeting times will have a Sign Up link. Click this link to make an appointment for an open time that works with your schedule.
- Complete the form and click the Save button. You will get an email confirmation of the appointment.
Call or Email
- For Research Help appointments, call or email Julie Chapman - email@example.com 920-498-5490
- For Technology Help appointments, call or email Bev Mueller - firstname.lastname@example.org 920-498-5694 or Carole Parish – email@example.com 920-498-6289
- For Marinette, call or email Toni Severson - firstname.lastname@example.org 715.732.3647
- For Sturgeon Bay, call or email Sally Collins - email@example.com 920.746.4911 or Jenni White firstname.lastname@example.org 920.746.4911
You can also set up appointments by visiting the Library Desk during Library Hours.