You can easily schedule appointments with NWTC Library staff through calling, emailing, or Starfish. Appointments allow you to have dedicated time with Library staff to answer your questions in depth.
Call or Email
- For Research Help appointments, contact Julie Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5490
- For Technology Help appointments, contact Jaime Jorns at email@example.com (920-498-5694) or Carole Parish at firstname.lastname@example.org (920-498-6289)
Schedule in Starfish
- Login to Starfish or login to Canvas and click the Help & Resources icon in the lower left to choose NWTC Starfish. (You may need to use multi-factor authentication to verify your identify. Watch our short Canvas login video).
- Click Success Network on the left side of any Starfish page.
- In the Search box, enter Library and search.
- Once found, click on the blue horizontal banner titled "Library (Resources and Computer Help)."
- There is a directory of the Library Staff:
- Choose Julie Chapman for research assistance.
- Choose Jaime Jorns or Carole Parish for technology help.
- Choose Carli Reinecke or Cheryl Charon for help at NWTC Marinette.
- Choose Kathy Hartl or Sally Collins for help at NWTC Sturgeon Bay.
- Click Schedule Appointment in the person's biography to make an appointment with that staff member.
- Available meeting times will have a Sign Up link. Click this link to make an appointment for an open time that works with your schedule.
- Complete the form and click the Save button. You will get an email confirmation of the appointment.