Here are some ways to receive basic help with Blackboard:
1. Walk-in help is available in the Library (SC215 on the Green Bay campus in the Student Success Center) during Library Hours. The Library's Lab Technicians (Carole and Bev) are always happy to provide one-on-one help for students who need to learn how to navigate Blackboard Learn or who are having trouble using any of the features. Just ask for them at the Desk!
*You can also get walk-in help at the Marinette (Toni) and Sturgeon Bay (Renee or Sally) Libraries.
3. You can view the guides attached below.
4. You can review the Blackboard Learn Online Orientation located at the top of the Blackboard Learn home page.
5. For Help with Technical Difficulties, just call the 24-hour Student Help Desk at 866-235-5037 Toll-Free.
View our instructional videos on how to navigate through your Blackboard class here:
- How to log in to Blackboard
- Viewing your course list in Blackboard
- Accessing Blackboard class materials
- Submitting assignments in Blackboard
- Posting to the discussion board in Blackboard
- Email from Blackboard
- Viewing grades in Blackboard
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra