In an Online Live class, you can learn anywhere you have access to the internet. Your course may be offered in one of two ways:
- 100% Live Virtual Meetings: This class is taught entirely through live online instruction. Students must attend class at the scheduled dates and times but can access the class anywhere using internet.
- Live online and online: This class is taught through online instruction with a portion of the class delivered live. Students will access the class anywhere using internet. A portion of the class will be delivered live virtually during the scheduled dates and times, and the remaining instruction accessed by the student anytime.
Students interact with their instructor and classmates through the Virtual Classroom tools within NWTC’s Blackboard Learn system. Students access the sessions using an individual computer or device.
Refer to the class schedule to find the class offering details, including required meeting dates and times. Already enrolled and want to see your schedule?
- Log in to your my.NWTC account
- Click on Academics.
- Click on Class Schedule.
- Select the semester.
- See the Class Notes for each of your classes to gain a better understanding of how the class will be offered.
How to Access the Class
Class access begins on the class start date. To begin, go to:
- Enter your username (NWTC ID) and password
If you are new to Online Learning at NWTC, orientation information is available on the Blackboard Login page under Blackboard Learn Orientation where you can watch short instructional how-to videos on Blackboard basics. You can also access the Technology 101 videos for help with , email, Office 365, printing, finding/citing sources, saving files and more!