Blended classes are taught through a combination of in-person, online, and/or Online Live instruction. Your class may look like one of the following:
- In-Person and Online: This class is taught through a combination of in-person and online instruction. Students will attend live portions of the class at the dates, times, and location specified. The remaining instruction will be accessed anywhere using internet.
- In-Person, Online Live, and Online: This class is taught through a combination of in-person and online instruction. As specified in the dates, students will complete the class through in-person sessions, live virtual meetings, and the remaining through non-live online instruction.
- In-Person and Online Live: Students will attend class at the assigned dates and times. This class will be taught through a combination of in-person and live virtual meetings accessed anywhere using internet.
Refer to the class schedule to find the class offering details, including required meeting dates and times. Already enrolled and want to see your schedule?
- Log in to your my.NWTC account. (You may need to use multi-factor authentication to verify your identify. Watch our short student portal login and secure video).
- Click on Academics.
- Click on Class Schedule.
- Select the semester.
- See the Class Notes for each of your classes to gain a better understanding of how the class will be offered.
How to Access the Class
Class access begins on the day prior to the scheduled class start date. To begin, go to:
If you are new to Online Learning at NWTC, orientation information is available on the Blackboard Login page under Blackboard Learn Orientation where you can watch short instructional how-to videos on Blackboard basics. You can also access the Technology 101 videos for help with , email, Office 365, printing, finding/citing sources, saving files and more!
Please also plan to test your computer and connection to see if it meets NWTC’s system requirements.