Academic Coaching is a series of weekly review sessions for students taking historically difficult courses.
This service is provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades. Attendance at sessions is voluntary.
It’s a chance to get together with people in your class to compare notes, to discuss important concepts, to develop strategies for studying the subject, and to test yourselves before your instructor does, so that when he/she does, you’ll be ready. At each session, you will be guided through this material by your Academic Coach and/or a competent student lead coach who has previously taken the course.
For additional information contact:
- Deb Rezner, Microbiology and Anatomy Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nate Roenitz, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Academic Coach email@example.com
- Molly Delsart, Electronics Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carly Peters, Nursing Academic Coach email@example.com
- Sue Pichotta-Berard, Medical Assistant and Practical Nursing Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Chang, Reading and Writing Academic Coach email@example.com
- Randy Maurer, IT Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Schreiner, Coaching Coordinator email@example.com
- Panhia Lor, Coaching Operational Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Misty Rakow, Marinette Campus Coaching Coordinator email@example.com
- Grace Bergene, Sturgeon Bay Campus Coaching Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Stichman, Shawano and Oconto Falls Coaching Coordinator email@example.com