Academic Coaching is a service provided to all students in credit-bearing classes intended to aid academic success. It's an environment where it is OK to make mistakes, share study tips, learn ways to understand tough material by breaking it down into understandable segments, and a way to save time and money while reducing frustration. It is also included in your tuition!
If you have questions, please contact the Academic Coaching office at 920-498-5639.
For additional information contact:
- Deb Rezner, Microbiology and Anatomy Coach email@example.com
- Nate Roenitz, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molly Delsart, Electronics Academic Coach email@example.com
- Carly Peters, Nursing Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Pichotta-Berard, Medical Assistant and Practical Nursing Coach email@example.com
- May Chang, Reading and Writing Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randy Maurer, IT Academic Coach email@example.com
- Mary Schreiner, Coaching Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panhia Lor, Coaching Operational Specialist email@example.com
- Misty Rakow, Marinette Campus Coaching Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grace Bergene, Sturgeon Bay Campus Coaching Coordinator email@example.com
- Alicia Stichman, Shawano and Oconto Falls Coaching Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org