Academic Coaching is a service provided to all students in credit-bearing classes intended to aid academic success. It's an environment where it is OK to make mistakes, share study tips, learn ways to understand tough material by breaking it down into understandable segments, and a way to save time and money while reducing frustration. It is also included in your tuition!
If you have questions, please contact the Academic Coaching office at 920-498-5639.
For additional information contact:
- Deb Rezner, Microbiology and Anatomy Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nate Roenitz, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Academic Coach email@example.com
- Molly Delsart, Electronics Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carly Peters, Nursing Academic Coach email@example.com
- Sue Pichotta-Berard, Medical Assistant and Practical Nursing Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Chang, Reading and Writing Academic Coach email@example.com
- Randy Maurer, IT Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Schreiner, Coaching Coordinator email@example.com
- Panhia Lor, Coaching Operational Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Misty Rakow, Marinette Campus Coaching Coordinator email@example.com
- Grace Bergene, Sturgeon Bay Campus Coaching Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Stichman, Shawano and Oconto Falls Coaching Coordinator email@example.com