Need more time with your books, videos, or magazines?
If no one else is waiting for them, you can renew your material up to two times.
NEW! Some books, videos, and magazines will auto-renew if no other users have placed a hold. You will see the new due dates on your courtesy notices a few days before the initial due date. Items will not auto-renew more than two times. Equipment and reserve items do not auto-renew.
There are three ways to manually renew items:
- In person at any of the NWTC Libraries by stopping at the desk
- By calling the Library at 920-498-5493 or 1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493 (if it is after hours leave a detailed message with your name, ID number, and what to renewed).
- Or online by viewing your Library account.
- Login (with your First or Last Name and Student ID number)
- Click on My Account/Renew in the upper right-hand corner.
- You can choose to renew some items or all items.
- If the due date did not change, the item was not renewed (perhaps because someone is waiting for that item or there is a block on your record).
NOTE: If the item has a hold or if your patron record has a block, you will not be able to renew the item and must return it to the Library by the due date.