The Libby app, built by OverDrive, is the easiest way to get started with digital books and audiobooks from the library!
- Install Libby for Android, iOS, or Fire tablets from overdrive.com/apps/libby. Or, visit libbyapp.com your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find the Wisconsin Academic Library Consortium and select the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Library. Sign into your card with [NWTC ID]@nwtc.edu and your NWTC password.
- Browse your library's collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline. On your Shelf, tap loans at the top of the screen. From there you can:
- Tap Read With...to chose whether you'd like to open a book in Kindle or Libby.
- Tap Open In Libby or Open Audiobook to start reading or listening in the app.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew Loan and Return Early.
Visit our Libby eBooks & eAudiobooks Library Program Guide for more helpful tips.