Current NWTC employees have access to iStream, the multimedia portal from the League for Innovation in the Community College. You can search over 11,000 model programs, best practices, and higher education innovations. iStream includes:
- League conference materials
- League publications
- Thoughtful Topics
- LENs (the Learning Exchange Network)
- Partners Spotlight
- TLT (Teaching, Learning, and Technology Group)
- NROC (National Repository of Online Courses)
- League projects
- Ten Questions
The first time you access it:
- Click Create an Account at the top of the screen and enter your information.
- You will be sent an activation email with a link.
- Click on the link to activate your account and create your personal password.
Returning Users: Log in to iStream at the top of the screen by using your email address and password.