If you cannot remember your password, any Library staff person can reset it during our open Library hours.
You can also follow the instructions below to reset them yourself from a mobile device or from any computer with internet access.
To change your password:
- Go to https://student.nwtc.edu/password-reset (This link is also located on the Student Login page on the NWTC website under Reset Your Password)
- Enter your NWTC ID
- Enter your personal email address and click Email Reset Code
- Check your email for the one-time-use code
- Enter a new password not previously used that meets NWTC's password policy:
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Must contain 3 of the following:
- Uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Lowercase letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special symbol
- Cannot include your name or student ID
- An email confirmation will be sent to you confirming the password change.
View the video on how to change your password:
- Password Reset at NWTC - 1 minute 47 seconds
Remember to update your personal email address in the my.NWTC portal. A personal email address is required to change your password in the event that you are unable to access your NWTC email.