If you changed your password and cannot remember it, any Library staff person can reset your password during our open Library hours, or you can follow the instructions below to reset them yourself from your mobile device or from any computer with internet access.
To change your password:
- Go to https://pwd.nwtc.edu
- Enter your NWTC ID
- Enter your email address
- Check your email, a one-time-use code has been sent to you
- Enter a new password not previously used that meets NWTC's password policy
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Must contain 3 of the following
- Uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Lowercase letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special symbol
- Cannot include your name or student ID
- An email confirmation will be sent to you confirming the password change.
Remember to update your personal email address in the my.NWTC portal. A personal email address is required to change your password in the event that you are unable to access your NWTC email.
If you require further assistance, contact the Help Desk toll-free at 1-866-235-5037.