To place a hold on a Library item:
- First, find the item you want in the Library Search feature.
For available physical items, click See Full Record/Place Holds.
- Look for the Request it option and click on it.
- You will be brought to a new sign-in screen.
- Enter your First or Last Name and Student ID to get into your account.
- Select the location you want to pick up your holds at (ex: NWTC Green Bay Library Desk).
- Submit the request.
If the item is available, the library staff will send it to the location you choose and hold it for you at the Library Desk.
If it is currently unavailable, you will be put on the waiting list and will be notified when the item is ready to be picked up.