NWTC provides computer labs for students to use while on campus. In addition, the NWTC locations also have a limited number of session-long checkout laptops and a few hot spots to assist students taking credit classes who do not have other access to a computer or the internet for their classes.
Note: Laptops paired with hot spots can only be checked out to students who have NO internet access at home and who are located in an area with good broadband reception. The hot spots will not improve poor internet signals and cannot be checked out for that purpose. They only work with the paired NWTC laptop.
Green Bay Students
If you need a laptop or hot spot, please contact your instructor and ask them to submit a "NWTC Laptop Need" referral in Starfish. The referral will add you to the list of students who can pick up a laptop from the Library anytime during our hours. You will receive a text and email when you are on the list.
Visit the Library by driving to 2740 W Mason St and parking in Lot F. Walk down the path, under the skywalk, and over the courtyard to door #5 (map). Come prepared to login to the laptop while on campus (using your NWTC ID number and password). Librarians will teach you how to connect to the College's resources remotely.
Students at Other NWTC Locations
Please use the information below to make your request for laptops. Once staff have verified that you are taking credit classes this session, they will set up a time with you to pick-up the laptop if one is available.
- NWTC Marinette staff at 715-735-9361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NWTC Sturgeon Bay staff at 920-746-4900 or email@example.com
- NWTC Aurora staff at 715-589-2768 or NWTCAurora@nwtc.edu
- NWTC Crivitz staff at 715-854-3338 or NWTCCrivitz@nwtc.edu
- NWTC Luxemburg staff at 920-845-5945 or NWTCLuxemburg@nwtc.edu
- NWTC Oconto Falls staff at 920-848-6982 or NWTCOcontoFalls@nwtc.edu
- NWTC Shawano staff at 715-524-2418 or NWTCShawano@nwtc.edu
Session Laptops will be due back after the session ends in May.
Short term laptop checkouts are for a 1-week time period. You are able to renew these up to 2 times.