- Discounted scrubs can be purchased online at the NWTC Health Online Uniform Store through the Elite Group.
- Select the "SCRUBS FOR GENERAL USE" link on the upper left side of the page.
- The first time you purchase from the site you will need to create a new account at checkout. PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE IN THE COUPON CODE BOX DURING CHECK OUT TO RECEIVE THE APPROPRIATE PRICE: SCRUBS13
- Each student is required to purchase 2 pants and 2 scrub tops. White t-shirts are optional but are the only shirt to be worn under the scrub top. Scrub pants are not to drag on the floor.
- Students should order uniforms from the Elite Group one month prior to class start date to ensure availability for first lab session.
Some sample uniforms will be available to preview for sizing by going to the Health Science Office (HS310) on the Green Bay Campus. Here, you can check out the uniforms (sign up and leave a form of ID), try them on in the bathroom, and then return the uniform and get your ID back.
Uniforms can also be purchased from Wal-Mart, Fleet Farm, Uniform Shoppe, etc.
- My sister was also admitted to the CNA programm last year. And the students there had to buy medical scrubs for the programm classes. There are various online stores where one can by scrubs like Amazon,com or http://www.salusuniforms.com/, where people can see the products before buying.