New Student Photo IDs are available to all students currently enrolled in credit-bearing classes for no charge at the Student Involvement Office (SC118) and the Welcome Center (SC240). Please bring a state issued photo ID and know your student ID number. Your Student Photo ID will be good until you are no longer an active NWTC student.
Fitness Center ID: The fitness center membership ID is free for current students enrolled in a class that pays student activity fees. If you need to replace your card with fitness access, it will cost $5.00.
Your Student Photo ID allows you to:
- Participate in FREE Student Involvement Events
- Use the Fitness Center & Gym
- Log in to campus printers
- Check out books in the Library
- Buy textbooks/supplies in the Bookstore
- Take tests in the Assessment Center
- Check out items in the Student Involvement Office
- Receive discounts at local businesses
Nursing Program Students - You can get your photo ID badges in Student Involvement (SC118) for $5.00. You must have your lab coat/coat on for the picture.