Your instructor may choose to use the Blackboard Learn system to administer exams within a class you are taking.
To take an online quiz or test through the Blackboard Learn system:
- Login to Blackboard using your student ID (as the username) and password.
- Click on the "Welcome Page" tab and select a course from the "My Courses" area.
- Select the "Class Materials" button on the left in the side menu panel.
- Select the appropriate learning plan and test.
Instructors can choose from several testing options. Make sure when you select a test you read the detailed instructions your instructor provides.
- When you're ready select the "Begin" button.
- Answer all questions.
- Upon answering all of your questions, click the "Save and Submit" button
- Select "OK". Summary information on the test you just completed will appear.
NOTE: Instructors may require that you complete online testing at the Assessment Center at the Green Bay campus, or at a Regional Learning Center site. Check with your instructor regarding these details.