New to Blackboard Learn at NWTC? Want to see how you online classes will look before you actual start classes?
You can go to the Blackboard Learn orientation to try out Blackboard and learn about the various tools you will be using.
To access all parts of the orientation, you will need to:
- Login to Blackboard *
- At the "Welcome to Learn" page, left side, look for the "
- Click the green "plus" symbol in the left column to Enroll in the orientation
- Click on the "Submit" button at the right, bottom of the page
- Click back on the "Welcome to Learn" heading, then click on the Orientation course link again
- Now you are enrolled and can access all parts of the Orientation Course.
*Need help logging in? Just follow the instructions below.
Make sure you are using the recommended browser, Google Chrome (Mozilla Firefox also works well).
1. Click Login in the upper right of the Orientation site.
2. Enter your username and password. Your username is your 8-digit NWTC ID number. Your password is the password that you created upon registration. If you need to reset your password, go to the Password site.
- How to log in to Blackboard (video)
Student technical support is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Call (866) 235-5037 toll free.