If you are taking a class that requires you to enter MindTap for assignments, there are a couple things you will need to do first! Watch this 5-minute video or follow the instructions below.
- Use an appropriate browser. We recommend Mozilla Firefox (currently supports MindTap technology the best).
- Login to your College 101 class in Blackboard.
- Click on Class Materials, then open the Learning Plan 0 folder.
- Complete Activity 1 to view the course Syllabus and Course Calendar.
- Complete Activity 2 by following the detailed instructions to:
- Make sure that you set the appropriate "exceptions" to your popup blocker.
- Create a CengageBrain account or enter your existing username/password.
- Payment Options/Enter a purchase Access Code
- Finish the linking process
Registration of your MindTap Access Code is a one-time process. After your Blackboard and MindTap accounts will be synced.