The following steps can help you set up different orientations in the same document in Microsoft Word.
1. Have cursor on page prior to the page you want to change print orientation
2. On the Page Layout tab, click on down arrow by Breaks
3. Click on Next Page under Section Breaks
4. Cursor will automatically move to the next page
5. Change orientation to desired mode on the Page Layout tab
6. On the last page you want to print in this mode, click the down arrow by Breaks and again choose Next Page
7. Cursor will automatically move to the next page
8. Change orientation to desired mode
As an example, you are starting in portrait mode of a 5 page document. At the bottom of page 1 you follow steps 1-5 above to print pages 2 and 3 in landscape mode. With your cursor at the bottom of page 3 you follow steps 6-8 to change back to portrait mode to print pages 4 and 5.