To add an animated GIF to a PowerPoint presentation:
1. Search online for the appropriate GIF file that you are seeking.
2. Save the GIF to your computer.
3. Open PowerPoint.
4. On the Slides tab in Normal view, click the slide in which you want to embed an animated GIF file.
5. Click on the Insert tab.
6. Click on Picture.
7. Browse your computer to find the GIF that you had previously saved.
8. Click Insert.
9. Adjust size of your video if necessary by grabbing the corners of the video and stretch to desired size.
10. Click on Slide Show tab, click Start from Beginning or Start from Current Slide to preview.
For further information, see: