You can animate the text, pictures, shapes, tables, SmartArt graphics, and other objects in your Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 presentation to give them visual effects, including entrances, exits, changes in size or color, and even movement.
To animate an object or text:
1. Select the Animations tab.
2. Select the object or text you want to animate.
3. Click Add Animation, and then select the desired effect.
Additionally, you can:
- Apply multiple animation effects to a single object
- Set the effects options, timing, or order for an animation
- Test your animation effect
- View a list of animations currently on a slide