The NWTC Library is open to all residents who live in our District (the counties of Brown, Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Marinette, Oconto, and the eastern half of Shawano).
Community users can:
- Use the reading areas of the Library during Library Hours
- Check out books (upon creating a free account and showing proof of address)
- Use open computers for research (non-recreational) purposes
- Access the Library's online resources from on-campus
- Purchase a 3-month print card for $2.00 that will allow them to print from any NWTC Library computers
Community users cannot:
- Request interlibrary loan books through the Library (but can use their public library for this purpose)
- Access the Library's online resources from off-campus
- Leave children in the Library unattended
We look forward to seeing you at the Library!