Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I have my NWTC transcript sent to another college?

Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016  |  89 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Image result for transcripts

Current students and recent alumni: Order official transcripts online via your my.NWTC account. After logging in, click Student Center, My Academics then Order Official Transcripts.

Can't log in or don't know your ID number? Alumni and former students:  Click here to order official transcripts online without having to log in.

Note: When ordering online there is a $10.00 fee per official transcript. If ordering online while on select computers at the Green Bay campus, you may choose to pay via cash or check. If ordering off campus you are required to pay with a credit card.

Answered by Julie ChapmanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.