Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


Is there someone who can help me with my taxes?

Last Updated: Mar 03, 2016  |  32 Views

Was this helpful? 0   1


Image result for tax help

Individuals who want assistance with their tax return can get help through Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.  Local Accounting students typically provide free services in Green Bay and Marinette each Spring.   

Green Bay appointments are available from February 4th through April 7, 2016.  To schedule an appointment, call 920-491-2655.

Answered by Julie ChapmanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.