What is a Student Ambassador?
By participating in the Student Ambassador Program, you will be part of a select group of trained and informed students who will represent the college at significant events and activities and serve as a resource for new and prospective students. You will be required to attend recruitment events such as College Preview Night. In addition, you will be asked to attend Student Services events aimed at promoting opportunities at the college.
- Give campus tours
- Assist with special events such as job fairs, transfer fairs, recruitment events, etc
- Attend trainings, retreats and orientations for the Student Ambassador program
- Serve as a positive role model for new students
- Contribute and interact positively and persuasively with new and prospective students
- Are knowledgeable about NWTC services and programs in order to provide referrals for new and prospective students
- Serve as a peer advisor and resource person for fellow students.
For more information on the requirements, benefits, and hourly wage, please see the Student Ambassador Program website.