What is academic coaching?
Academic Coaching is a series of weekly review sessions for students taking historically difficult courses.
This service is provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades. Attendance at sessions is voluntary.
It’s a chance to get together with people in your class to compare notes, to discuss important concepts, to develop strategies for studying the subject, and to test yourselves before your instructor does, so that when he/she does, you’ll be ready. At each session, you will be guided through this material by your Academic Coach and/or a competent student lead coach who has previously taken the course.
For additional information contact:
- Deb Rezner, Microbiology and Anatomy Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nate Roenitz, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Academic Coach email@example.com
- Molly Delsart, Electronics Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carly Peters, Nursing Academic Coach email@example.com
- Sue Pichotta-Berard, Medical Assistant and Practical Nursing Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Kincaid, Reading and Writing Academic Coach email@example.com
- Randy Maurer, IT Academic Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Knetzger, Criminal Justice Academic Coach email@example.com
- Mary Schreiner, Coaching Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org