How do I submit an assignment in Blackboard?
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2016 | 98 Views
Topics: Blackboard Learn/Online Classes
Was this helpful? 1 0
Your instructors may ask you to use Blackboard for submitting assignments.
- Login to Blackboard using your student ID (as the username) and password.
- Click on the Welcome Page tab and select a course from the My Courses area.
- Select Class Materials on the left side of the screen.
- Find the assignment within the Learning Plans and open it.
- Scroll down to Attach Files section and click on Browse My Computer.
- Locate the file that you want to attach (look on your USB drive, H drive, or hard drive), then click Open.
- Click on Submit and then OK.