How do I combine slides from two different PowerPoint presentations?
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2014 | 63 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Open Main PowerPoint.
- Click in the space in the side menu to mark the location where you want the slide/slides from the 2nd PowerPoint to go.
- Click to select the "Home" tab on the ribbon. Click on words "New Slide". Then click on "Reuse Slides".
- A menu will appear on the upper right side of the page.
- Use "Browse" and "Browse File" in the right side menu to navigate to 2nd PowerPoint file.
- Select 2nd PowerPoint file and click "Open".
- You should now see the 2nd PowerPoint in the side menu.
- Right click on the first slide to "Insert Slide" or "Insert All Slides" into the main slide show.
NOTE: Checking the box "Keep source formatting" will keep the 2nd design theme when it is added to the main slide show. Leaving it unchecked will convert the 2nd design theme to the main slide show design theme.