Where can I buy scrubs for my CNA program?
- Discounted scrubs can be purchased online www.theelitegroup-nwtchealth.com
- Select the "SCRUBS FOR GENERAL USE" link on the upper left side of the page.
- The first time you purchase from the site you will need to create a new account at checkout. PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE IN THE COUPON CODE BOX DURING CHECK OUT TO RECEIVE THE APPROPRIATE PRICE: SCRUBS13
- Each student is required to purchase 2 pants and 2 scrub tops. White t-shirts are optional but are the only shirt to be worn under the scrub top. Scrub pants are not to drag on the floor.
- Students should order uniforms from the Elite Group one month prior to class start date to ensure availability for first lab session.
Some sample uniforms will be available to preview for sizing by going to the Health Science Office (HS310) on the Green Bay Campus. Here, you can check out the uniforms (sign up and leave a form of ID), try them on in the bathroom, and then return the uniform and get your ID back.
Uniforms can also be purchased from Wal-Mart, Fleet Farm, Uniform Shoppe, etc.
Please feel free to contact Carolyn DeBaker with further questions. Email email@example.com or call 920-498-6985 or 1-800-422-NWTC ext. 6985.