Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


I need a reference completed by my instructor. Is there a specific reference form I should use?

Last Updated: Mar 03, 2016  |  20 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Image result for reference

Click on Staff Reference Agreement for Students (Verbal and Written) and Student Evaluation Reference Form.

Print out the forms, bring them to your instructor, and your instructor will fill them out and sign them.  A copy of each will be provided to you; keep this for your records.

Answered by Bev PenceBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.