How can I animate texts and objects in PowerPoint 2013?
You can animate the text, pictures, shapes, tables, SmartArt graphics, and other objects in your Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 presentation to give them visual effects, including entrances, exits, changes in size or color, and even movement.
See the attached handout for instructions for:
- Adding animation to an object
- Applying multiple animation effects to a single object
- Setting the effects options, timing, or order for an animation
- Testing your animation effect
- Viewing a list of animations currently on a slide