What is the NWTC Career Network?
NWTC Career Network
- Professional Networking
- Job Search Assistance
- Resume and Cover Letter Critique
- Interview Skills
- Top 10 Interview Questions
- Using Social Media in your Job Search
- Meet with Area HR Professionals
- Find a Career, Not a Job
- Personal Skills Assessment and Exploration
Group sessions are open to the public and will be held every Monday from 10:30-11:30am. Participants can attend at any time as each group is a "stand alone" offering. Groups are held on NWTC’s Green Bay campus in the Student Center, Room 229.
CALL (920) 498-6250 FOR MORE INFORMATION.