Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


Have a question, having computer problems, have a concern or complaint?

Last Updated: Mar 03, 2016  |  42 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Image result for alert library staff

You can now get help without leaving your computer!!  Just click on the Alert Library Staff icon on your desktop, briefly tell us your concern and indicate your computer number.  We will be right there to help you! 

Note: You may also choose to remain anonymous if you are posting a general complaint.

Otherwise, you can email your complaint to

If your concern/complaint is about loud talking/noise around you, someone on a website of concern, etc., please be assured the situation will be handled very discreetly!


Answered by Bev PenceBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.