What is the N.E.W. Clinic?
The N.E.W. Clinic at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a teaching medical clinic, serving uninsured, underinsured and Medical Assistance patients from Northeast Wisconsin, while enhancing the education of tomorrow's health care providers.
Care is provided by licensed and certified health care professionals who may be assisted by NWTC Health Sciences students. Patients receive the highest-quality care, and students receive the highest-quality education. Most services are provided free or at a minimum charge to those patients who qualify.
Access and Hours
- Calls (920-498-5436) are answered from 7:45a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Patients are seen from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Please call 24 hours in advance to make an appointment. (Hours may change for students, meetings, patient needs, or holidays.)
- If the Green Bay Public Schools or the NWTC Green Bay campus closes due to bad weather, the clinic will also close.
- Non-emergency acute care (Such as sore throats, ear infections, cold and flu)
- Chronic illness management
- Prevention and wellness services
- On site lab work
- Case management and Health Benefits assistance
- Medication assistance
- Spanish language interpreter