Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


Can we take civil service exams at NWTC?

Last Updated: Mar 03, 2016  |  33 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Image result for civil service exam

NWTC is the testing site for the Civil Service Exam for federal or state employment. 

For more information, contact the Office of State Employment Relations located in Madison, Wisconsin. or 1-608-266-1731.

Answered by Kim LaPlanteBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.