Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


What are the GED or HSED fees?

Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016  |  21 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Please call 1-800-422-NWTC x 5427. 
This website will have the current fees listed:
Answered by Kim LaPlanteBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.