Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


What if I dropped out and want to come back to my program?

Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017  |  18 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If your attendance is interrupted for more than one year, you must reapply and see a counselor before re-enrolling.

An exception is made if you were serving in the military reserves or Wisconsin National Guard and your attendance was interrupted due to call to active military service or were requested to work for the federal government during a national or limited national emergency.

For further information contact the Program Advisor or call (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.

Answered by Julie ChapmanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.