Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


What help is available for someone with special needs?

Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017  |  29 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Accommodation Services of NWTC offers assistance to individuals with disabilities at ALL NWTC sites.

We offer a wide range of services and accommodations to assist students in reaching their educational goals. The Accommodation Services staff will help guide students through their educational experience at NWTC by providing case management and support services.

We strongly encourage students who have a documented disability to communicate their needs to us and to use our services.

Students with exceptional educational needs include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Autism Spectrum Disorders,
  • Learning Disabilities,
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD),
  • Blind or Visually Impaired,
  • Deaf or Hard of Hearing,
  • Anxiety Disorders,
  • Depression,
  • Bipolar Disorder,
  • Orthopedically Impaired,
  • Speech Impaired,

may be eligible for these services:

Accommodation Services is located in Room SC229 in the Student Center on the Green Bay campus.

To make an appointment, please call (920) 498-6904 or

Summer Hours:     
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Accommodation Case Managers: 
Mee Saykao (920) 498-5691
Sandy Barnick (920) 498-5755
Sue Peterson (920) 498-6267
Answered by Bev PenceBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.