Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


What is a Dislocated Worker?

Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016  |  9 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


JCW Logo

A Dislocated Worker is anyone who is laid off from work.  

Northeast Wisconsin Technical College and its many partners have resources to help individuals who find themselves out of work:


Answered by Bev PenceBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.