I have to write a paper on how the U.S. could improve how health care is implemented, accessed and financed. How can I pick a specific topic?
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017 | 7 Views
Topics: Research Help
Was this helpful? 2 0
Some good resources to start with include:
Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) http://kff.org/
- Click on the button at the top left of the page to see a list of Topics, which include Health Costs, Health Reform, Medicaid, Medicare, and Private Insurance.
- Or scroll down the main page to see a list of trending topics .
- The KFF is "a non-profit organization focusing on national health issues, as well as the U.S. role in global health." policy.
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) http://www.rwjf.org/
- The Foundation's Focus Areas include Health Care Cost and Value, Health Care Quality, and Health Coverage.
- The RWJF's mission is "to improve the health and health care of all Americans."
Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation (CHRT) http://www.chrt.org/
- You can access their Issue Briefs on a variety of topics.
- The CHRT's mission is to "transform research and evidence into actionable policy approaches to advance evidence-based health care delivery, the health of the population, and access to care."