Where do I get my book voucher?
To request a book voucher for the coming term, the following must be true:
Financial aid has been awarded for the school year of coming term.
Your financial aid will need to be awarded in excess of your tuition and fees.
- You are registered for classes in the coming term.
- You have no overdue balance on your account. (You can check your account in my.NWTC.)
Instructions for requesting a book voucher
- On the NWTC homepage, click on the Students link at the top right of the page. Then click on my.NWTC.
- Go to the Student Center Tab.
- Click on the Finances heading.
- Click on the Apply for a Book Voucher link under Financial Aid heading.
Review the student statement - You must click on the “I agree” radio button to continue.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Enter the term you are requesting the voucher for (View semester codes).
- Click on Apply for Book Voucher.
When done, print the information page for your records.
Requests can only be submitted on-line. Requests are processed in 48 hours or less. Please note: after financial aid disbursement has begun, refund processing may cause a delay or denial of your request. Your eligibility will be determined automatically.
Call (920) 498-6816 or 1-888-385-6982, ext. 6816