Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


Can the Library staff help me fill out the FAFSA form?

Last Updated: Mar 08, 2016  |  32 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Our experts on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) actually live in the NWTC Financial Aid Office (room SC240 right down the hall from the Library).

They have also added instructions on their How to Apply webpage.

Feel free to contact them by email, by phone (920) 498-5444, or in person.

Answered by Julie ChapmanBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Us

    • a small icon
      Call us: 920-498-5493 or
      1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text us: 920-288-2ASK

    Live Chat

    Sorry, chat is currently offline. Enter your question above to find an answer or to email your question to us.