What do you do if you get lost in the Library? Can you call someone to get you?
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2016 | 40 Views
Topics: Just for Fun
Was this helpful? 1 0
Um . . . it is pretty hard to get lost in the Library. It's really just one room.
However, if you find yourself disoriented follow these steps:
- Don't panic.
- Walk away from any walls.
- Keep walking and avoiding walls.
- Are you away from all of the walls? Good! You should be in the center of the Library!
- Look for the doorway you used to come in. If you cannot see it, look for the librarian who smiled at you when you came in and ask for directions to the door.
- Remember to thank the library staff as you leave. They eat that up.