Who works in the library?
Last Updated: Jan 16, 2017 | 1692 Views
Was this helpful? 7 2
- Kim LaPlante - Manager of Research and Library Services 920-498-5487. Kim provides research to College decision-makers, selects all new physical and virtual resources, and manages Library operations at the three NWTC campuses and online.
- Julie Chapman - Supervisor of Library Instruction 920-498-5490. Julie teaches students how to find, evaluate, use and cite sources. She also provides research for the College, maintains the Library catalog, and supervises part-time staff at the Green Bay campus.
- Ashley Schilcher - Library Circulation Technician 920-498-5732. Ashley circulates materials to students, asks for materials from around the world through Interlibrary Loan, and maintains the Reserve Collection.
- Bev Mueller - Library Lab Technician, 920-498-5694 and Carole Parish - Library Lab Technician, Evening 920-498-6289. Bev and Carole answer student questions about computers, Blackboard, printing, etc. They also check out all of the equipment to students and staff.
- Elexsis Blum - Library Circulation Technician, Marinette 715-732-3647. Terri maintains Library services and answers student questions at the Marinette campus.
- Amie Tanner - Library Circulation Technician, Sturgeon Bay 920-746-4911. Amie maintains Library services and answers student questions in Sturgeon Bay.
- Library Circulation Aides - Cheryl Morin (evening/weekend)
- Library Lab Aide - Karen Eckberg (mornings), Elvis Ozah (mornings), Clint Rettler (weekend)
- Student Assistants - Sami Vang, Tara Herides, Andy Pieper (evening/weekend)