Who works in the library?
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015 | 1189 Views
Was this helpful? 3 0
- Kim LaPlante - Manager of Product Research and Library Services 920-498-5487. Kim provides research to College decision-makers, orders all new resources, and manages Library operations at the three NWTC campuses.
- Julie Chapman - Supervisor of Library Instruction 920-498-5490. Julie teaches students how to find, evaluate, use and cite sources. She also provides research for the College, maintains the Library catalog, and supervises the part-time staff.
- Ellen Bricco - Library Circulation Technician 920-498-6812 and Ashley Schilcher - Library Circulation Technician, Evening 920-498-5732, Ellen and Ashley circulate materials to students, ask for materials from around the world through Interlibrary Loan, maintain the Reserve Collection, and process new materials.
- Carole Parish - Library Lab Technician 920-498-6289 and Bev Mueller - Library Lab Technician, Evening 920-498-5694. Carole and Bev answer student questions about computers, Blackboard, printing, etc. They also check out all of the equipment to students and staff.
- Theresa Radandt - Library Circulation Technician, Marinette 715-732-3647. Terri maintains Library services and answers student questions at the Marinette campus.
- Sarah Titus - Library Circulation Technician, Sturgeon Bay 920-746-4911. Sarah maintains Library services and answers student questions in Sturgeon Bay.
- Library Circulation Aides - Cheryl Morin (weekend/evening)
- Library Lab Aide - Clint Rettler (weekend)
- Student Assistants -