How do I sign up for Academic Coaching?
NWTC credit students may request Academic Coaching services FREE of charge!
If your course is listed below, just click on its link to find the time and place for those coaching sessions. You will not need an appointment - just show up! Hint: Print the schedule so you will remember all of the available times.
If your course is not on this list, see the instructions on the bottom of the screen.
Writing: Includes writing assistance for all assignments for any class:
Math: Includes Math Trades, Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Accounting, Business Math, Engineering and Physics:
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- General Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology
Business and Information Technology:
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Development
- Software Developer
- Network Specialist
- Macintosh Image Editing
- Business Management
- Digital Media Technology
Microsoft Office Suite / Basic Computer Assistance: Microsoft Office, BlackBoard, MindTap, myFoundations, file management
For Other Courses:
Contact the Academic Coaching office in one of the following ways. You will receive a response with coaching options within 2 days.
- You can ask your instructor to refer you through the Starfish system.
- You can email your request directly to email@example.com.
- You can stop in the Academic Coaching area during regular business hours.
- You can call 920-498-5693.