Can I use the Library if I am not a student at NWTC?
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2016 | 327 Views
Topics: Library Policies, Checking Out/Renewing, Computers/Mobile, Interlibrary Loan, Printing/Copying
Was this helpful? 3 0
The NWTC Library is open to all residents who live in our District.
Community users CAN:
- use the reading areas of the Library
- check out books (upon creating a free account and showing proof of address)
- use open computers for research (non-recreational) purposes
- access the Library's online resources from on-campus
- purchase a print card for $2 that will allow them the ability to print from any of our computers in the library
Community users CANNOT:
- request interlibrary loan books through the Library (but can use their public library for this purpose)
- access the Library's online resources from off-campus
- leave children in the Library unattended