How do I log in to a computer?
Your User Name is your 8-digit ID #. After entering your username, you will also need to enter your password (this is the same password that you use when logging into your my.NWTC account, student email and Blackboard.).
You are encouraged to change your password on a regular basis. To do so, log into my.NWTC. Click on Change Password under the Personal Information box. Enter and confirm your new password. Or, go directly to:
1. Go to: https://pwd.nwtc.edu
- Enter your NWTC ID
- Enter your email address
- Check your email, a one-time-use code has been sent to you
- Passwords must meet NWTC's password policy
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Must contain 3 of the following
- Uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Lowercase letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special symbol
- Cannot include your name or student ID
- Enter a new password not previously used
Remember to update your personal email address in the my.NWTC portal. A personal email address is required to change your password in the event that you are unable to access your NWTC email. Click for Instructions how to update your personal email address.
If you require further assistance, contact the Help Desk toll-free at 1-866-235-5037.
Note: Changing your password changes ALL passwords: network, my.NWTC and e-mail.