Where can I find information on careers?
A good place to start is the Career Resources Library Guide, which includes links to books, videos, and websites on exploring careers, creating resumes and cover letters, and preparing for interviews.
Did you know that NWTC Career Services offers free career search assistance to all students and alumni? Services include:
• Interest assessment tools
• Resume and cover letter writing guidance
• Interview coaching and practicing
• Job Search Strategies including our on-line recruiting software – TechConnect
• Career Fair Preparation
• Business etiquette advice
• Networking Skills
Visit their website https://www.nwtc.edu/Student-Experience/Career-Services, email email@example.com, call 920-498-6250, or stop by their office at SC138.