How do I print my documents at NWTC?
- Each semester NWTC students currently enrolled in classes receive a “credit” of $20.
Costs for printing:
Black and White
8.5x11 or 8.5x14
5¢ per page (simplex and duplex)
15¢ for simplex prints
25¢ for duplex prints
10¢ per side of paper
30¢ per side of paper
When student printing account balances reach $5.00, they will receive an email message warning them that their balance is low.
- Don’t worry about a default printer, simply click on print.
- To print out any documents, go to any public campus printer and choose an appropriate printer. Black/White if text only, or Color if your document is color.
- Login to the machine using the number pad and enter your student ID#, then touch the “Login” button.
- View your print jobs.
- If one document is different (3 B/W and 1 Color), select only the jobs to print that are appropriate (color at the color printer) by touching the line the print job is itemized on, and press the “Print & Keep” or "Print & Delete" button. Then, you can go to the second printer and print out the other B/W jobs.
- PRINT ALL will print and delete all the jobs in the print queue.
- To print from any other locations (such as home), use your NWTC Email Account to email the document (Word, PDF, or JPG) you want to print as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, no changes can be made to the document, such as paper size at the printer using this method. Always make sure the document is exactly as you want it, with proper paper size before emailing it.
- All print jobs are retained in the print queue for 72 hours. If jobs are not released within 72 hours, documents will be automatically deleted.
- More detailed instructions are available in the Library Print Room, and there are available Library technicians to answer your questions.