Accuplacer and TABE:  Please stop by or call (920) 498-5427 the Assessment Center to have Accuplacer or TABE scores sent to another educational institution. We can ONLY transfer to educational institutions with a verbal request. Requests for results to be sent to individuals or companies must be made in writing.  The request should include information on specific information that is to be released, where it is to be sent, along with the full name and date of birth of the student, along with a signature. There is no charge for this service.

GED:  Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction directly at (800) 768-8886.

HESI: Access your HESI results by logging into your Evolve account and going to the “Results” tab to print them.